Preplan Your Funeral
It's easy to put off what you don't want to think about. But making end-of-life decisions now, before you need to, eases the burden on your family and will give you a sense of comfort and peace knowing that your end-of-life wishes will be honored.
5 Reasons to Plan Your Funeral in Advance
1. Take away some of the stress placed on family members.
2. Save money by locking in today's prices -- and save up to $1,000* right now.
3. Celebrate your life the way you want by putting your wishes in writing.
4. Save time for your family when you work out the details in advance.
5. Personalize your funeral the way you want it - down to your favorite songs.
Set up an appointment today!
"My dad and I both feel that one of the best things we ever did was to have that important conversation with my mother. We honored her wishes and used the time we had to say all we wanted to say and do all we wanted to do."—Nancy M
*Savings of $1,000 off funeral expenses or $500 off cremation arrangements. Restrictions apply. Limited-time offer.